Looking for a mini split ductless HVAC system you can install yourself? The 4th Generation MrCool DIY 18k BTU 22 SEER Ductless Heat Pump Mini Split System is the answer. You won't need any special training, tools, or equipment to set up this split system. It's a powerful mini split with a capacity of up to 18,000 BTU and can heat a space up to 750 square feet.
How simple is installation really? Crazy simple with the pre-charged Quick Connect line set, MrCool's cutting-edge technology that makes installation cost efficient, safe, and simple. And don't worry about space. The outdoor heat pump has many different installation location options. This option is a slim alternative at just 34 inches wide, 28 inches tall, and 15 inches deep, and it can be anchored to the ground or attached to a wall with a bracket. The indoor air handler is mounted to the wall and can seamlessly fit into your home to keep you comfortable year round.
The 4th Generation MrCool DIY 18k BTU 22 SEER Ductless Heat Pump Mini Split System can operate in the winter in single digit temperatures, as low as 5°F, and its heating range indoors is from 32°F to 86°F. In the summer, keep your home cool to your liking with a cooling range of 63°F to 90°F. With this HVAC solution, you can stay comfortable year-round.
If you live on the coast and are concerned about salt water damaging your unit, the 4th Generation MrCool DIY mini split comes with a Gold Fin Condenser that is built to withstand long-term exposure to salt in the air and resists corrosion. MrCool DIY 18k BTU 22 SEER Ductless Heat Pump Mini Split System condensers are built to last with materials aimed at reducing repair calls.
The refrigerant in this MrCool DIY mini split is R-410A, a more environmentally friendly option to the standard Freon. R410A is chlorine free and doesn't damage the ozone layer.
With MrCool, interruptions to your daily life are kept to a minimum. You can trust that your unit will run quietly and smoothly while it manages your home's temperature. The MrCool DIY 18k BTU 22 SEER Ductless Heat Pump Mini Split System features an automatic horizontal louver. Set the louver so your home is evenly cooled or heated and the wall unit will automatically return it to that position once it begins its operation. Plus, in the event of a power outage, this mini split also automatically restarts as soon as power is restored, cooling or heating your home as quickly as possible.
The indoor air handler of this mini split system offers several modes so your HVAC can work according to your preferences. In AUTO mode, set a temperature and the unit will choose cooling, heating, or fan only based on the temperature in your room. In SLEEP mode, save money while you sleep as the MrCool reduces energy use through the night. You can also limit your energy use with the TIMER feature, which sets a timer for your heat or air conditioning.
The air handler features an Anti-Mildew Function that runs a low fan for 10 minutes after cutting off to dry out your unit. With this option, you can trust the air you breathe is clean and fresh.
The MrCool DIY 18k BTU 22 SEER Ductless Heat Pump Mini Split System is smart and can be controlled wirelessly with the included remote, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, or from an app on your Apple or Android smartphone.
The only ductless air conditioning and heating unit that is easy to install for thousands less than a conventional HVAC system. Mr Cool DIY 18k Ductless Mini Split heat pump even adjusts the temperature to the perfect degree wherever you are in your room.
A MRCOOL DIY Series heat pump is the only ductless mini split system on the market explicitly designed for amateur installation. You don't need special tools or training to install this high efficiency heat pump. A line set precharged with R410A refrigerant, the quick hook-up electrical connections, and the quality engineering mean just about anyone can install a MRCOOL DIY in their home with no problem at all in only a few short hours. If you want great air comfort without paying an arm and a leg for installation, you want an easy-to-use MRCOOL DIY Series ductless heat pump.
Unlike any other ductless heat pump on the market, the MRCOOL DIY series is specifically designed for easy installation. The MRCOOL DIY series uses a precharged refrigerant line, alleviating one major obstacle to amateur installation in a single stroke.
MRCOOL ductless mini split air conditioners and heat pumps are the cutting edge of what modern, flexible fabrication can produce. These air conditioners rely on state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and advanced design to deliver high efficiency air comfort anywhere you need it.
- EASY DIY INSTALLATION A pre-charged R410 quick connect DIY line set allows you to install this innovative ductless system without special tools, equipment, or training.
- FOLLOW ME Personalized Performance for wherever you are in the room. Keep the remote close by, and MRCOOL DIY will track the air temperature around you to ensure you receive maximum comfort.
- LOW AMBIENT COOLING Cool all the way down to 5°F. Maintain cooling even when the outside temperature reaches 5 degrees. This feature makes the MRCOOL DIY the ideal system for server rooms, greenhouses, and any other application that requires cooling all year.
- AUTO RESTART Never lift a finger after a power outage. The MRCOOL DIY auto restart will have the unit running again in no time at all.
- GOLD FIN CONDENSER Live on the coast? Don’t worry, our condenser is built to resist long term corrosion.
- REMOTE APP WIFI CONTROL Control your DIY anywhere with your Apple or Android smart device and an internet connection.
- TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION Our temperature compensation technology help keeps you comfortable in any weather conditions
- LEAKAGE DETECTION When the MRCOOL DIY detects low coolant an alarm will sound to alert you to the problem. This will prevent damage to the compressor while you maintain high air comfort.
- SLEEP MODE We made Sleep Mode easy to program to save money, and let you sleep a little easier.
- LOUVER POSITION MEMORY The louver will automatically move to the same position as you set last time the unit was turned on.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.